Though VK is smaller than Facebook in absolute numbers of users, revenue, and several other measures, it is the go-to network in brand engagement for businesses looking to sell products and services in Russia and all over the world. Get Free Followers can help your VK Post reach millions of VK users, without needing you to spend much time on it!
It is this search function-ability that allows Russians (and others) to use VK as a complete dating service, rendering sites like Match and eHarmony useless thanks to its much larger number of users. Unlike Facebook, there are much fewer privacy options which makes hooking up very easy. Typically referred to as social recommendations, these activities include:
- VK Sharing: More and more companies are embracing VK sharing by placing share buttons and widgets on their websites. Doing so transforms your online site visitors into brand ambassadors by making it easy for customers to share specific recommendations on your products and services offering within their personal sphere of influence.
- Friend Invites: 82% of users say they consider buying a product if someone in their social network has posted an endorsement. By integrating an 'invite-a-friend' feature into your digital marketing efforts, your company can create an immediate opportunity for customers to share the word with their friends, accompanied by their own personal recommendations.
- Permission Based VK Sharing: Digital brand ambassadors are the next wave in social recommendations. As VK interaction increases between brands and consumers, consumers are empowering companies to post status updates and links directly to their VK profiles. Fellow VKontakte networkers are also sharing this content with friends and family, in return for coveted incentives such as promotional discounts.
Earn Coins doing VK Share
There have been many other explanations regarding the reasons why people share content and share in general. ShareThis, for instance, looked at the reasons why people share content - and stories - across social networks and they all have a community and emotional dimension. In decreasing order of importance, respondents answered:
- To help someone who would benefit.
- To give back, as I benefit from sharing.
- To inform others about products I like.
- To show my enthusiasm.
- To show my dissatisfaction.
- To be part of a community.
- To be seen as an expert.
- To be seen as "cool".
Additionally, we also reward you by paying you while you share others' contents on VKontakte. You gain coins by doing so - an added benefit. Then you can convert these coins to REAL money from the Coins to Cash section.
Below is how you can earn Coins doing VK Share :
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to VK Share exchange page.
- 1st, read through the Exchange guidelines and Anyone breaking any of the below ... sections carefully.
- You'll see a Share on VK button for the websites that you can share - click on it.
- A VK Share dialog window will open for the website you are going to share - as displayed in above screenshot.
- Write your comment on the share - it should be a positive and related comment on the content that you are sharing. Then click on the Send button, to share that on VK. Remember, you need to be logged in to your VK account to share any url.
- Now close the pop-up manually to receive coins.
Here in Get Free Followers, you can target your people who will share your content - while you add it. Other users also do the same. This way, you always get to share ONLY TARGETED contents of similar niche. As a result, by taking part in our VK Share exchange, you'll also boost your reach in VKontakte!
How to be a VK marketing expert
Brand and/or industry-related Groups are another way to generate sales leads: you can reach out to members outside of your customer base who have joined because of their interest in your industry, and sell them your product. Contests can attract VK users outside of your target demographic, eliciting interest from users from across the site to your brand.
When VK sharing is thrown into the mix, it can help boost this pattern. Whether you're including social sharing buttons on your blog page or promoting the blog on your business's own VKontakte account, the very act of VK sharing helps give your content more exposure than what it would otherwise get.
Points to Remember:
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Add Page url.
- Select VK Share from the drop-down.
- Fill up the required fields and give a CPC (Coins per Click - we've discussed about CPC later in this section). Now click on the Add Page button to submit it.
- Now your website url is added to the VK Share exchange. But it needs
some coins (at least same as its CPC), to be visible to the other users - so that they can share it. Participate in our social exchanges - there's a
host of networks in Get Free Followers - to earn coins.
- CPC is the amount of Coins that is deducted from your Get Free Followers account, when other users will share your website url. The more it is - more people is interested to share it - as they'll receive more coins for that. So always try to put a higher CPC for your website url to get more VK Shares.
- Love those images and videos! We all know that images and videos are the most shared items on the web. Studies are now showing that posts with images or videos get a massive 40 percent more interaction than others that don't have any visuals. So always try to have some images / videos with your share.
All you need is have advertisements posted on your site or have Amazon / Clickbank products in your site - then you can convert that traffic to sales - more so as the traffic is from targeted and similar minded people - when it's VKontakte!