Many global brands like Coca-Cola and Samsung actively use VK in their marketing plans which can be easily tracked through the platforms analytics – Socialbakers. Get Free Followers can help your VK Post reach millions of VK users, without needing you to spend much time on it!
Why do people want reposts?
Why do people repost VK posts?
- To publicise themselves, product, service, event: literally anything.
- Share them opinion to the world.
- Start a conversation and socialise with new people.
- To start a conversation like above. This can be done by adding a message at the end of the reposted post.
- To spread the word around the VKontakte atmosphere.
- Publicly agree with someone.
- To make the original poster know he has an audience which listens to his post.
- For self gain - goes towards increasing followers.
- To entertain your followers - their benefit.
Before I highlight how to get your VK posts reposted, there is one golden rule you must stick to: make sure your post is already interesting, funny, entertaining or informative already.
VK Post URL
Before you add your VKontakte Post to our Repost VK Post exchange, it's important that you know your VK Post's url. Below is how you can find it :
- Log in to VKontakte.
- Find the post on VKontakte that you are looking to add here. Then click on top of the post's date link (beside the "Comment" link) - as highlighted in Green on the above screen-shot. Don't click on the other date above it (highlighted in Red arrow above) - for reposted wall-posts - this one is the original post's date - not your reposted one's.
- Above step will open the post in a modal dialog - as displayed in below picture.
- Now click over the post's date link (pointed on the below screen-shot). Again, Don't click on the other date below it - for reposted wall-posts - this one is the original post's date - not your reposted one's.
- You will be taken to your wall-post's VKontakte page now. The url will be something like:
http://vk.com/<wall<+ve/-ve number>-<+ve number>
- Copy the url from your browser's location bar - that's it.
How to get your VK Post reposted
It's been around forever, but the VK repost isn't dead quite yet! It is still a powerful tool that we - and our users - can appreciate. The repost, however, doesn't have to be something that we only use as needed. It can become part of a larger strategy that will help us build an audience and gain influence. Below is how you can do this:
Points to Remember:
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Add Page url.
- Select Repost VK Post from the drop-down.
- Fill up the required fields and give a CPC (Coins per Click - we've discussed about CPC later in this section). Now click on the Add Page button to submit it.
- You can find your VKontakte Post's URL using the steps as mentioned in this section of this how-to article.
- Now your VK Post is added to the Repost VK Post exchange. But it needs
some coins (at least same as its CPC), to be visible to the other users - so that they can repost it. Participate in our social exchanges - there's a
host of networks in Get Free Followers - to earn coins.
- CPC is the amount of Coins that is deducted from your Get Free Followers account, when other users will repost your VK Post. The more it is - more people is interested to repost it - as they'll receive more coins for that. So always try to put a higher CPC for your VK Post to get more reposts.
- Use more colourful images for more reposts. Remember to include engaging images to earn more reposts and increase your VKontakte reach!
- First, make them laugh. Then they will repost: We're all geeks here and sometimes there's nothing better than a bit of humour to lighten the data-heavy, super serious nature of our days.
Any kind of repost from your followers not only gives you a promotion, but they are in effect endorsing your company to their own followers and associating themselves with you. As in everyday life, personal recommendations are extremely powerful when deciding on products or services. The same applies on VKontakte; a repost can be a wide-reaching and important recommendation.
Repost VK Post and earn Coins
Reposting others' VK Posts needs to be a part of your content marketing strategy, even if you are a social media "veteran"! Additionally, we also reward you by paying you while you repost others' contents on VKontakte. You gain coins by doing so - an added benefit. Then you can convert these coins to REAL money from the Coins to Cash
Below is how you can repost VK Post and earn Coins :
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Repost VK Post exchange page.
- 1st, read through the Exchange guidelines and Anyone breaking any of the below ... sections carefully.
- You'll see a Repost button for the VK Posts that you can repost - click on it.
- A VK Repost dialog window will open for the VK Post you are going to repost - as displayed in below screenshot. Find the Share button and click on it. A "Share options" dialog will open.
- There are 3 options - DON'T SELECT the "Send via private message" option. Either you can choose to post on your wall or to any of your own community. Write your comment - which should be a related and positive comment on the concerned post - then click on the Share post button below. This will repost that VK Post on your wall (or community) - along with the comment you entered. Remember, you need to be logged in to your VK account to repost any post.
- Now close the pop-up manually to receive coins.
Keep apart earning coins in Get Free Followers, here's 3 more powerful benefits of reposting that you can take advantage of right away.
- A Repost Provides Value to Your Follower(s): One of the most important reasons why people follow you is for value. If you can provide value to your followers you will not only make your followers happy, you will most likely attract more followers. Providing quality content is always a great way to provide your followers with value. The first thing that comes to mind is sharing a link to relevant information that is from you or another person.
- A Repost Can Benefit Your Personal Brand: Reposting will help build your personal brand as well as your follower's loyalty. If you point a follower to an external source that is truly relevant and beneficial to them, the amount of trust that person has in you will increase. The next time you post a link, whether it's to your website or to an external source, the chances of that person clicking that link are higher than before.
- A Repost Can Help You Build Relationships with Others: Reposting someone else's content is an act of kindness, and others are likely to do the same for you. This doesn't mean that you should expect someone to repost your content just because you repost theirs. Remember, reposting is all about providing value to your followers, typically people will not repost a post of yours unless it's perceived as informative or helpful.