How to get traffic from Twitter?
Is Twitter driving business to your website? For some people Twitter is simply a way to put their thoughts out about what's going on in their world. But for us bloggers Twitter is a valuable tool to get more people to read our content.
Twitter is by far the easiest social platform to master and can consistently drive traffic to your website if you are willing to take some necessary steps. This post is a summary of a two-part podcast series that explains how to get Twitter working for you.
Surprisingly, a lot of people think that if they promote themselves on Twitter, then that makes them a spammer. That is just not true! It is fine to promote yourself, as long as you do it the right way. Tweeting every 5 minutes about your new post or an affiliate link would be classed as spam. Mix it up a bit and you will be fine. Tweet about your new post, but then tweet about other things that might be related.
If you can get the right balance and learn to promote your site in the best way, then you will begin to see results.
Get traffic from Twitter
One of the key parts of your Twitter profile is your bio. Write a bio that clearly states what your blog is about and add a link to your site. This sounds really easy, but take some time to think about this. You only have a limited amount of characters, so make them count. If after reading your bio, people don't get what you are about, they won’t stick around.
The best way to promote your site is to tweet about it! Tweet about all of your new posts a couple of times a day and keep everyone up to date about everything that is happening with your site. Rather than doing it yourself all day, you can use our social media marketing tool to do this job for you - FREE of cost:
Points to Remember:
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Add Page url.
- Select Twitter Tweet from the drop-down.
- Fill up the required fields and give a CPC (Coins per Click - we've discussed about CPC later in this section). Now click on the Add Page button to submit it.
- Now your page is added to the Twitter Tweet exchange. But it needs some coins (at least same as its CPC), to be visible for the other users to Tweet it. Participate in our social exchanges - there's a host of networks in Get Free Followers - to earn coins.
- CPC is the amount of Coins that is deducted from your Get Free Followers account, when other users will Tweet your page. The more it is - more people is interested to Tweet it - as they'll receive more coins for that. So always try to put a higher CPC for your page to get more Tweets.
Influencers in your niche really have the power to sky-rocket your social proof by Tweeting about you if you approach this the right way. You don't want to ask them to promote your stuff in the very first message that you send them but nurture a relationship over some time that will bear fruit.
You need to make sure that you promote yourself and your blog on Twitter. If you can do this well, then you will be able to build a strong brand identity that will be beneficial in the long run.
How to earn Coins by Tweeting?
In other words, when you re-tweet, then you magically gain new followers! People want to be re-tweeted. Having re-tweets and other interaction in your message stream makes you a much more interesting and compelling to follow than someone whose tweets are one-way and scheduled obviously. Re-tweeting integrates you into two key Twitter showcase activities , #FollowFriday / #FF recommendations and "Thanks For The RT" messaging, which is a way that the author recommends you to their followers, that you should be followed.
That's why Get Free Followers encourages this by rewarding you while you tweet others' contents on Twitter. You gain coins by doing so - an added benefit. Then you can convert these coins to REAL money from the Coins to Cash
Below is how to earn Coins by Tweeting :
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Twitter Tweet exchange page.
- 1st, read through the Exchange guidelines and Anyone breaking any of the below ... sections carefully.
- You'll see a Tweet button for the pages that you can Tweet - click on it.
- A Tweet dialog window will open for the URL you are Tweeting - as displayed in above screenshot. Don't change the URL, you can change the message if you wish - then click on the Tweet button. Remember, you need to be logged in to your Twitter account to Tweet any page.
- Now close the pop-up manually to receive coins.
Tweeting only original content for your followers is very difficult and they do not always expect it. You have followers that trust your judgement, which is content development and content curation. RTing and Tweeting someone is a way to provide content that benefits two parties - the author and your followers! In fact, about 15% of Twitter content at SAP is re-tweeting thought leadership content! Tweeting and re-tweeting interesting and valuable content helps those who follow you. When you help your follows discover new knowledge and information, you become a valued information source and build trust.