How to get more Repins on Pinterest?
Getting tons of Repins for your Pinterest Pins is one of the best ways today to get quality targeted traffic to your website. And with Get Free Followers, you can even earn some cash out of it!.
You post an image to a board, where other people can browse, see what they like, and either like it, or pin it to their own board. This image links back to the webpage that you pinned it from, and most people will click through and read the post. If the image is an infographic, and all the information they need is on Pinterest, then they probably won't bother so much. Hold a little something back (although Pinterest does make long images very narrow when you click on them).
- Add Pinterest Repins and make cash out of the incoming Pinterest traffic.
- Earn Coins doing Pinterest Repins and convert these coins to REAL money.
How to add Pinterest Repins?
So lets say I pin something to my board, and it gets repinned 10 times. That counts as 10 repins for my pin. If someone takes one of those repins and repins it again, that does not add towards my total number of repins, because it was pinned from another source.
But the point is, just because you can't see how many repins you've received, that doesn't mean you're not seeing big traffic. Use Google Analytics to have a better look.
You add your Pin for others to Repin it here in Get Free Followers and increase the Pinterest popularity this way. Then just host some advertisements in your pages - which you linked from that Pin. This will convert that incoming Pinterest traffic to a sizeable revenue. Below is how you can do this :
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Add Page url.
- Select Pinterest Repins from the drop-down.
- Fill up the required fields and give a CPC (Coins per Click - we've discussed about CPC later in this section). Now click on the Add Page button to submit it.
You can get your Pin URL from Pinterest, by clicking on the desired Pin and selecting the URL from location bar - from the Pin screen. This is displayed in the below screenshot.
Points to Remember:
- Now your Pin is added to the Pinterest Repins exchange. But it needs some coins (at least same as its CPC), to be visible for the other users to Repin it. Participate in our social exchanges - there's a host of networks in Get Free Followers - to earn coins.
- CPC is the amount of Coins that is deducted from your Get Free Followers account, when other users will Repin your Pin. The more it is - more people is interested to Repin your Pin - as they'll receive more coins for that. So always try to put a higher CPC for your Pin to get more Repins.
How to earn Coins doing Pinterest Repins?
Your customers are on Pinterest looking for you. Over 70% of people use Pinterest to get inspiration on what to buy, compared to just 17% of people use Facebook for the same thing! Source: Bizrate
The Wall Street Journal recently published that Pinterest users are nearly twice as likely to purchase than Facebook Users. Source: SteelHouse Survey
Your customers will like it, if you share other articles too, instead of sharing your own Pins only. The more they see you Repin others' Pins, more likely it is that they will follow you. That's exactly why Get Free Followers is aso encouraging you to do the same - by paying you when you Repin others' Pins! You gain some coins when you Repin. Then you can convert these coins to REAL money from the Coins to Cash section - and withdraw it to your bank account anytime you want.
Below is how you can earn coins doing Pinterest Repins :
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Pinterest Repins exchange page.
- 1st, read through the Exchange guidelines and Anyone breaking any of the below ... sections carefully.
- Click on the Repin button.
- From the Pop-up window, find the Pin it button - as highlighted in the sample screenshot above, and then click on it to Repin that Pin.
- Now close the pop-up manually to receive coins.