Can Pinterest really make you money? Get Free Followers helps you make some bucks out of Pinterest Pins in 2 ways - directly and in-directly. We'll discuss that here in more detail.
Question is - even though affiliate links are now banned in Pinterest, how could you get paid to Pin on Pinterest? While it may no longer be possible to earn money from affiliate links on Pinterest, plenty of brands are still active on this social network. And some of those brands are looking for people to run their social media marketing campaigns.
Work for a Brand as a Professional Pinterest Marketer. They'll pay you for Pinning their product / content for certain number of times - lets say 1000 times a month. Use Get Free Followers to make your job easy. Just add the content they want you to Pin and let our large user-base do your job.
Get Free Followers also helps you to earn (virtual) Coins while you Pin others' contents on Pinterest. You can then convert these coins to REAL money.
The best way to get paid on Pinterest is if you have a product website where you sell products from Amazon / Clickbank etc. Or if you have a content website with advertisements hosted on it. The more followers you have and the more involved you are on Pinterest, the better this will work. I would suggest not pinning them all at once and also re pinning other people’s pins as well as your own. If you post too much of your own products people will think of it as just spam!
In case you want to save your time from Pinning all by yourself, you can add your site in Get Free Followers and let our users do the job for you - all for FREE - don't worry! You'll soon see the number of Pins increasing in few days. Our users have huge number of quality followers themselves on an average. This will bring interested buyers from Pinterest to your site - boosting your sales. Below is how you can do this:
Points to Remember:
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Add Page url.
- Select Pinterest Pins from the drop-down.
- Fill up the required fields and give a CPC (Coins per Click - we've discussed about CPC later in this section). Now click on the Add Page button to submit it.
- Now your page is added to the Pinterest Pins exchange. But it needs some coins (at least same as its CPC), to be visible for the other users to Pin it. Participate in our social exchanges - there's a host of networks in Get Free Followers - to earn coins.
- CPC is the amount of Coins that is deducted from your Get Free Followers account, when other users will Pin your page. The more it is - more people is interested to Pin your page - as they'll receive more coins for that. So always try to put a higher CPC for your page to get more Pins.
Get Free Followers also rewards you by paying you while you Pin on Pinterest. You gain coins by Pinning other users' pages. Then you can convert these coins to REAL money from the Coins to Cash
Below is how you can earn coins by Pinning on Pinterest :
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Pinterest Pins exchange page.
- 1st, read through the Exchange guidelines and Anyone breaking any of the below ... sections carefully.
- Click on the Pin It! button.
- From the Pin dialog window, enter a title and description for your Pin as displayed in the sample screenshot below and select one of the Boards you created in your Pinterest account (create one if you haven't yet).
- Once you're done with the above, click on the Pin it button - as highlighted in the screenshot above. That'll Pin the above content and image on your selected Board.
- Now close the pop-up manually to receive coins.