MySpace Music Like
MySpace has a high value because of it's massive userbase, which in turn provides a potentially rich source of advertising income. Given the audience is a young demographic it's a very lucrative market for advertisers.
Forget Spotify, Last FM or Grooveshark, there's a new music streaming online service that has the potential to be really big – that's right, it's MySpace.
MySpace is, of course, a social networking site. People set up their personal profiles on the site and then they can set up their personal webspace. Think of it like a Geocities on steroids. Those of us who have been working online a while remember Geocities. In fact, my largest website, PC Mechanic, started out on Geocities in the late 90's. You could set up a personal website, and they provided some little tools to play with to perfect your site. And the sites we organized into communities, complete with a community leader and everything. Well, MySpace, too, is a place where you can set up your personal website and add a bunch of flare to it. It has a lot more multimedia capabilities than Geocities did (thanks to broadband).
Create MySpace account
MySpace allows you to sign up and create a profile for yourself so your friends can find you online and so you have a starting place for your online presence. If you would like to set up a MySpace account here is what you need to do.
To set up MySpace, first you will need to sign up. Just click on the "Sign Up" link on the MySpace homepage and fill out the sign-up form.
After you sign up you will be asked to post a photo of yourself. If you want to add a photo of yourself to your profile click on the "Browse" button, find your photo on your computer and click the "Upload" button. If you don't want to add a photo to your MySpace account click the link underneath that says "Skip for now." You can always add your photo later if you want to.
The next page allows you to send emails to all your friends so they can sign up for MySpace too. If they already have a MySpace account they will be added to your friends list. If you don't want to sign up any friends right now click on the "Skip for now" link.
From your MySpace editing page, you will be able to do many things. Edit your profile, upload photos, change account settings, edit comments, check email, manage friends and more.
To edit your profile start by clicking on the "Edit Profile" link. The next page will ask a lot of personal questions like who your hero is and what kind of music do you like. Answer only what you are comfortable having other people read about you. To answer one of these questions click the "Edit" button for that question, type in the answer, click the "Preview" button, then the "Submit" button. The first question just wants you to name your profile, go ahead and give it a name.
Now click on the next tab, click the "Edit" button and answer the questions you feel comfortable having people know about you and click "Submit."
Continue clicking down the tabs and filling out your profile until you have the profile looking the way you want it to. When you are finished click on the link at the top of the page that says "View My Profile" to view your MySpace page.
How to add MySpace Music
Every song that you release faces the same problem: it's competing against every other song in the world. Beyond getting heard in the first place, you also want to grow your fanbase beyond the people that have already heard you. But how do you do that? Especially since most "suggested" tracks on services today are bought and paid for by large promotional budgets?
To have more Plays on MySpace, you must make it more popular. To be seen by many people, encourage interaction and make the best music for your fans. That's why you need loads of likes on your music - to make it stand up among the crowd. Below is how you can do this :
Points to Remember:
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Add Page url.
- Select MySpace Music Like from the drop-down.
- Fill up the required fields and give a CPC (Coins per Click - we've discussed about CPC later in this section). Now click on the Add Page button to submit it.
- If you need any help to know what is your MySpace Music URL, check the next section of this article.
- Now your MySpace track is added to the MySpace Music Like exchange. But it needs some coins (at least same as its CPC), to be visible for the other users to like it. Participate in our social exchanges - there's a host of networks in Get Free Followers - to earn coins.
- CPC is the amount of Coins that is deducted from your Get Free Followers account, when other users will like your MySpace track. The more it is - more people is interested to like it - as they'll receive more coins for that. So always try to put a higher CPC for your account to get more likes.
MySpace Music URL
Well it's rather very straight-forward to find the MySpace Music URL for your track.
- Find your track in MySpace, that you want to add in Get Free Followers". Click on the track's image.
- This should take you to the track's MySpace page, and the URL should be similar to: https://myspace.com/ARTIST_ID/music/song/SONG_ID.
- Copy the URL from the browser's location bar. That should be the URL you can use as your MySpace Music URL, to add in Get Free Followers, as mentioned in the last section of this article.
How to earn Coins liking MySpace Music
In today's tech-driven world, it's easier than ever to record, distribute, and market your own music, but what about actually making money? In this section, we'll take you step-by-step through our proven techniques for establishing steady revenue streams in the music business.
We will teach you how to rise above the rest, landing your music on all the popular radio stations, selling your albums in stores, making the most of digital distribution, and licensing your music for commercials and movie and TV soundtracks. You will learn how to maximize the money you make from your music and minimize the money you spend promoting it.
One way to do this is - show-casing yourself as a good networker - by liking other's tracks. They'll get back to you as well, very simple! You also get some coins in Get Free Followers - when you do that. Then you can convert these coins to REAL money from the Coins to Cash section and withdraw that whenever you want - minimum amount required for withdraw is only $1!
Below is how you can earn coins liking others' MySpace tracks :
Points to Remember:
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to MySpace Music Like exchange page.
- 1st, read through the Exchange guidelines and Anyone breaking any of the below ... sections carefully.
- Click on the Like button.
- From the Pop-up window, click on the Like button - as highlighted in the sample screenshot above.
- Once like is done successfully, close the pop-up manually to receive coins.
- Do keep in mind that, you need to stay logged in to your MySpace account - to like any track. To get through the MySpace Music Like exchange quickly, it's recommended you log-in to your MySpace account before starting the exchange.