This is the in-direct way. You add your photo for others to like it here in Get Free Followers and increase the Facebook popularity this way. Now once somebody likes your photo, that activity shows up in their wall - which is displayed for their followers. So your photo gets exposed to those followers too - and this goes on.
You just need to put your website's URL in the caption or comments section now, when uploading your photo in Facebook - this will inadvertently bring traffic to your website due to your photo's Facebook exposure. All you need to do is host some advertisement in your pages, which will convert that Facebook traffic to a sizeable revenue. Below is how you can do this :
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Add Page url.
- Select Facebook Photo Likes from the drop-down.
- Fill up the required fields and give a CPC (Coins per Click - we've discussed about CPC later in this section). Now click on the Add Page button to submit it.
The following is allowed on Facebook Image URL field:
- Facebook photo URL, e.g. : http(s)://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=***
Do the below to get the Facebook Image URL:
- Click on the middle of the Facebook Photo for which you want to get Likes.
- A layer-popup will open with the details for the Facebook Photo, as displayed below in the sample screenshot:
- Take out the part of the URL from your location bar upto the big number value, as highlighted on the above screenshot. It should be of the form : http(s)://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=***
Points to Remember:
- Now your page is added to the Facebook Photo Likes exchange. But it needs some coins (at least same as its CPC), to be visible for the other users to like it. Participate in our social exchanges - there's a host of networks in Get Free Followers - to earn coins.
- CPC is the amount of Coins that is deducted from your Get Free Followers account, when other users will like your photo. The more it is - more people is interested to like your photo - as they'll receive more coins for that. So always try to put a higher CPC for your photo to get more likes.