You have a blog or website for your business? Great! Blog Engage is a cost effective way to drive real targeted traffic, and at Get Free Followers you can boost your Blog Engage submission spending only a few minutes.
Blog Engage is a top blogging community. Blogging communities are simply platforms where bloggers meet and share their posts, network and help each other grow. There are many of such communities popping up these days but I think Blog Engage has succeeded to distinguish itself from the crowd.
This is a step ahead of most blog communities we have today. The Blog Engage system automatically syndicates, embeds and distributes your Youtube videos to the community, Facebook and Twitter. This helps increase your video views, subscribers and comments.
Get Free Followers helps you boost your Blog Engage popularity in 2 ways :
- Add URL for Blog Engage and get your URL posted, as well as voted by thousands of our users.
- Submit / Vote others' content in Blog Engage. Read on to find out how it helps increasing your Blog Engage popularity.
How to add URL for Blog Engage
If there is something we want as bloggers, it's belonging to a spam-free blog community. Not only is Blog Engage spam-free, it's a blog community with top, savvy bloggers. That's one of the very strong points of this platform. It seems to have a way of filtering its members. Most of the top bloggers I deal with that have helped me earn 1000s of dollars online have come from this platform.
Easiest way to get recognition in Blog Engage is by getting your content upvoted as many times as possible, as well as getting positive comments on your submitted contents. But this is not always easy to do it all manually. Get Free Followers does this job for you. So if you want to save your time from contacting all the Blog Engage users yourself to vote up your content, you can add your site in Get Free Followers and let our users do the job for you - all for FREE - don't worry! You'll soon see the number of votes increasing in few days.
Below is how you can do this:
Points to Remember:
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Add Page url.
- Select Blog Engage from the drop-down.
- Fill up the required fields and give a CPC (Coins per Click - we've discussed about CPC later in this section). Now click on the Add Page button to submit it.
- Now your page is added to the Blog Engage exchange. But it needs some coins (at least same as its CPC), to be visible for the other users to submit/vote it. Participate in our social exchanges - there's a host of networks in Get Free Followers - to earn coins.
- CPC is the amount of Coins that is deducted from your Get Free Followers account, when other users will submit / up vote your page. The more it is - more people is interested to submit / vote your page - as they'll receive more coins for that. So always try to put a higher CPC for your page to get more votes.
How to earn Coins by Blog Engage submit
There is another way of getting recognition in Blog Engage. Guess what it is!
You guessed it! Up vote / comment on others' contents in Blog Engage, don't just only post your content and wait for the votes to grow. That'll make the authors of those content happy. Author can see who up voted their posts in the Who Voted for this Article section. Now, they'll encourage you to do the same by voting in your contents too.
Here in Get Free Followers, we also reward you by paying you while you submit / vote others' posts on Blog Engage. You gain coins by doing so - an added benefit. Then you can convert these coins to REAL money from the Coins to Cash section.
Below is how you can earn Coins by Blog Engage submit :
- Log in to Get Free Followers.
- Navigate to Blog Engage exchange page.
- 1st, read through the Exchange guidelines and Anyone breaking any of the below ... sections carefully.
- Click on the Engage Me button.
- A dialog window will open with the Blog Engage submit / vote button - as displayed in the below screenshot :
- Follow the instructions in the above dialog window and complete your submission.
Note: If the content was already submitted by someone before, then you'll see a Vote button in the above dialog window, else it will be a Submit button.
- Now close the pop-up manually to receive coins.